NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: BARCELONA OR REMOTELY FROM SPAIN
Brainly is scaling at the speed of light! As a Senior Product Manager for Growth, you will play a key role in growing the number of students that use our social Q&A product to learn and achieve their goals!
This is a key and impactful role: you will envision, execute, and iterate on the Social Q&A product growth - you will be responsible for the core product at Brainly.
You will lead a pod of outstanding engineers, designers, SEO specialists, and data analysts to execute your roadmap.
We use an in-depth understanding of students to build a strategy and validate it with data, experimentation, and analysis. A passionate student focus and an eye for executing the details are vital. We take on many ambitious problems requiring artificial intelligence and creative user experience design to handle a wide variety of user-generated content.
The ideal candidate is a product leader who has an established background in developing content-based products, SEO strategies to boost user acquisition, and well-defined product management processes. Growth team focuses on organic user acquisition. You are at the very top of the funnel and have a deep impact on our business KPIs.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to enhance our user acquisition funnel through the developing of our product to have an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Senior Product Manager, your role will involve:
- Holding responsibility and accountability for the success of the product;
- Understanding both qualitative and quantitative data;
- Owning the product roadmap defined and shaped in cooperation with designers, engineers, and business partners;
- Cooperating with designers to document user flows;
- Playing the product owner role: translating high-level vision, priorities, and product strategy documents into the backlog for the product teams to execute on;
- Working hand-in-hand with engineers, product designers, data analysts, and quality assurance specialists to develop products with high quality and on time;
- Rapidly iterating what works and correcting what doesn’t. Supporting rapid learning by appropriate team organisation and processes to help gather data, analyse user behaviour, and conduct A/B tests to identify areas of opportunities and enhancements;
- Supporting hiring talent to augment the product team;
- Sharing your energy and enthusiasm with the members of the team;
- **Possibly managing a product team.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
An Ideal candidate for this position has:
- Over 3 years of product development experience (or similar), strongly preferred in a B2C internet or technology company;
- Over 2 years of established background in developing content-based products and SEO strategy;
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects and initiatives in terms of co-defining, planning, scheduling and executing tasks;
- Strong project management skills and expertise in Agile/Scrum processes and Jira software;
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative;
- Experience with web-based applications development;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Understanding of all SEO levels; technical, on-page, off-page;
- A sense for user experience and design.
- Experience in managing people, organising and hiring development teams;
- Ability to inspire people and strong, proven leadership skills while working in cross-functional organization;
- Excellent self-organization skills;
- Data-driven attitude and having no problem getting into the details. You balance data with experience and intuition to craft and present insights;
- Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards;
- Ability to translate complex requirements into an actionable backlog.
Some of our benefits: (slightly varies depending on the location):
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others;
- Full medical insurance (including partner and children);
- Gym & wellness card (including access to gyms, sports classes);
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches;
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares);
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].