NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
SALARY: 15 000 - 23 000 PLN monthly
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for development of our payments SDK used in all Brainly web applications. This SDK is built using Brainly’s Brainiac React application framework. The SDK wraps payment forms for leading payment types like PayPal and Google Pay using BlueSnap. It will be your job to ensure this SDK covers all paths and delivers quality end-to-end tests with the QA team. You will also be responsible for delivering the best possible developer experience for Brainly’s product engineers. Lastly, you will be tasked with contributing to our Payments System roadmap by continually evaluating new technologies and payment types that can be incorporated into Brainly products.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Engineer and develop our payments SDK using our Brainiac React application framework
- Fix reported issues
- Create a best in class test suite including end-to-end testing that ensures the SDK “just works”
- Contribute to our payments API written in GO
- Create automation tools to improve the developer experience, esure code is of the highest quality, and is secure
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- 5 + years production experience building React applications
- At least one production application integrating payments systems
- Good understanding of sagas and distributed transactions
- Experience building and integrating message oriented middleware
- Experience with agile software development using Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of consuming REST APIs and managing response codes
- Proficient in at least one of the following: CircleCI, BitBucket, CodeDeploy, TeamCity, TravisCI
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].