NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: KRAKÓW OR REMOTELY FROM POLAND / BARCELONA OR REMOTELY FROM SPAIN
SALARY: 17 000 - 20 000 PLN gross/monthly
You are a Product Manager. You highly value cross collaboration and effective communication. You have experience in managing tools and processes to help the product teams to succeed. You feel comfortable managing various stakeholders as you know how important alignment and collaboration is across user experience, engineering, marketing, finance and other teams at your companies.
And now you ask yourself: how else can I use my product management skills?
The answer is simple, you can use them at Brainly as a Product Operations Manager. Brainly is a fast growing worldwide expert and leader on the EdTech market providing homework solutions and peer-to-peer help for students and parents.
Joining Product Center of Excellence your skills will be crucial to continuously help to design and optimize product management function, toolset, processes and practices, to promote and facilitate product related communication and to foster values of openness, honesty, and respect as well as a culture of transparency, trust and failure. You will report to the Director of the Product Center of Excellence.
Sounds interesting? 🚀
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design and optimize product development processes for more efficiency to help the organization to structure for scale
- identify product knowledge gaps in the organization and help to address them
- help the production teams and the organization build the “right things”, and build the ‘things right”
- challenge the status quo of the product development process and make analysis, recommendations, and provide solutions for certain challenges and projects
- help teams and people to unblock themselves, educate them on best practices
- Maintain a strong production team culture of alignment, trust and accountability.
- Help the organization implement product development frameworks for better alignment and clear company strategies (such as OKRs, roadmapping, product planning, stakeholders management, experimenting etc.).
- Standardize and manage tools the product team uses for roadmapping and goals tracking and conduct or help to organize trainings how to use them.
- Maintain document templates, guidelines, product knowledge base and ensure it is up to date.
- Develop business processes in a way they are the most effective and help to increase production teams productivity.
- Help in setting goals for teams and individual contributors.
- Overview the cross-project environment to help identify dependencies and help to coordinate between stakeholders.
- Facilitate roadmaps and product goals review sessions to keep cross-functional alignment.
- Onboard new product managers.
- Foster values of openness, honesty, and respect as well as a culture of transparency, trust and failure.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- At least 3 years of experience in product management.
- Experience in organizing and executing cross-functional work and projects.
- Experience in implementing and executing product development tools, processes, structures and frameworks for roadmapping, goals tracking, others.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management.
- Focused on delivering value.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Self-organized, focused on quality and with attention to details.
- Focused on getting things done.
- Adaptable approach to product operation.
Skills and systems
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level).
- Good knowledge of various planning and roadmapping techniques and tools
Some of our benefits (slightly varies depending on the location):
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].