Notice: Online Recruitment Process
At Brainly, we never slow down and one of our current focuses is building a Marketing Operations Team which goal is to enhance the full customer life cycle, improve member experience and bring the voice of the customer to the rest of the organization.
The team will be responsible for manage our customer relationship management and customer engagement marketing tool vendors and contracts, create reporting across the tech stack to measure marketing and customer care KPI’s.
We’re looking for a Full-stack Engineer with strong back-end skills and the ability to do some front-end taks to work with us on marketing operations, customer care business needs, and building new product features.
What will you do?
- Drive initiatives leading to improvements of marketing operations and customer care service
- Design, develop, and maintain code for Brainly platform to enhance the great learning experience for our users
- Work closely with third party platforms and integrations
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance of your deliverables
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation and build robust test suites for your features
- Mentor other engineers within the team and cross-functionally based on personal strengths and capabilities
- Contribute to all stages of the software development life cycle to create world-class products
- Work in a vertical team with specialists in their domains
- Share your knowledge as well as learn from others
What will you need?
- 3+ years of experience writing web services in a general-purpose programming language (Go preferred but not required)
- Experience with integration of third-party tools and services
- Experience with databases/data stores
- Experience core testing principles
- Nice to have:
- Experience building distributed systems at scale
- Experience building microservices
- Experience using Zendesk, Mandrill and Blueshift
- Experience working with public cloud provider offerings (AWS, GCP, Azure etc)
- Experience working with messaging queues and/or streaming platforms
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Your attributes:
- You have hands-on experience with reaching out to vendors
- You have the ability to make your own decisions and take ownership of developed solutions
- You have excellent interpersonal skills including team working and problem-solving
- You are a mature person and you havegreat self-organization skills
- Location: remotely from Poland or Spain
- Salary: up to 20 000 PLN gross/monthly
- Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].