NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Remotely from Poland or Spain
SALARY: 15 000 - 18 000 PLN gross monthly
Brainly is scaling 🚀We are looking for an imaginative, driven, and incredibly agile Senior SEO Content Planner professional with experience of hitting search engine optimization results for Brainly’s new vertical - Textbook Solution!
The current shift in education, due to the pandemic, has resulted in an acute shift in how students learn. As Brainly is evolving to help students with their new needs, you, as part of the Growth Team, will get to help students to get unstuck in their learning journey and engage with our evolving learning platform in a better way.
The Growth Team is a hyper-focused, tactical team that has the autonomy and agency to quickly ideate, test, iterate, and launch or kill features that will generate compounded gains against specific metrics, such as acquisition, activation, and retention.
As an early member of this high priority pod, you’ll manage the product descriptions, category content and static pages across our platforms. You will support the ideation, creation, and ongoing development of the content hub.
If you have tons of experience in relevant keywords, meta data, GA tracking, structured data, EAT, algos and all things SEO, we want to hear from you.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the launch of our Textbook Solutions product and have an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally, and help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. Brainly is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth 🚀
AS A SENIOR SEO CONTENT PLANNER BRAINLY YOU WILL:
- Create and own a prioritized list of projects that will increase organic traffic
- Create global SEO standards and frameworks for the Textbook Solutions product content,
- Build a team of SEO copywriter freelancers and/or hire agencies to execute on content strategy,
- Create compelling, detailed and search engine friendly copy in line with brand tone of voice,
- Update pre-written product descriptions if further optimization is required,
- Produce relevant online editorial content that will offer user engagement and SEO opportunities,
- Work collaboratively with marketing team and SEO Manager to ensure targeting the correct keywords and phrases, and produce landing pages to support paid campaigns,
- Work with SEO Outreach Specialist to produce content for linkbuilding purposes,
- Track the competitive landscape and analyze trends to identify content opportunities within the Textbook Solutions space.
TO SUM UP YOU WILL TAKE OWNERSHIP OF:
- Copywriters recruitment & management and content agency cooperation,
- Content creation (internal and for linkbuilding support if needed) in cooperation with SEO Manager and SEO outreach specialist,
- Content quality evaluation and ongoing optimization in cooperation with the SEO Manager.
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of copywriting and marketing experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Experience writing SEO-optimized copy for online platforms, including websites, ads, blogs, and/or landing pages.
- Experience with managing remote copywriters and cooperating with multiple content creation agencies,
- Experience with multilingual content creation,
- Strong understanding of basic SEO elements (meta description, title, headings, canonical) across content as well as understanding of keyword metrics (competition, search volume, SERP features, CPC, difficulty),
- Proven experience with creating content optimized for SERP features such as featured snippet,
- Experience with content management systems and web analytics tools and experience using data and revenue goals to inform and develop content strategies,
- Passion for designing the future of education
- Product UX writing experience
- Experience with large sites (over 1 million pages) with significant organic search traffic
- Exceptional copywriting skills capable of writing engaging, short-form and long-form content,
- Best-in-industry editing and proofing skills,
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines,
- Enjoy excellent written and communication skills with entrepreneurial candor, growth mentality,
- A growth mindset, eager for collaboration and experimentation.
Skills and systems
- Experience using various SEO tools including: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and more.
- Experience using SEO oriented content creation tools such as Surfer, Marketmuse, Frase or other.
Some of our benefits - the final offer will depend on the location:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].