NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
For our new business line - Tutoring - Brainly is looking for a Manager of Conversion Optimization to optimize and customize the experience of millions of students who use Brainly for homework help through testing and iterating on our onboarding flow and conversion funnel. This is an exciting opportunity to work with large traffic and user volume, get fast results, and make meaningful impact on both user experience and critical business metrics.
WHAT WII YOU DO:
- Develop A/B test strategy
- Manage A/B tests working with dedicated UX Designers and Front End Developers to maximise conversion rates
- Adopt a data-first approach to understand, analyse, report and act on the data available to us using Google Analytics, Google Optimize and other CRO-related platforms
- Synthesize learnings from user research and previous testing
- Implement A/B tests across desktop site, mobile web, and mobile apps using third party testing platform
- Determine appropriate level of segmentation and customization for different user groups: students, parents, and teachers
- Implement simple copy and image tests on your own
- Collaborate with product squad to implement more complex test ideas and hardcode winning variants
- Own user onboarding flow (starting from landing pages) and the user attributes collected for segmentation
- Own subscription funnel and entry points throughout the member experience
- Own pricing and packaging strategy and testing with goal of maximizing revenue per user
- Work with analytics team to develop KPIs and determine statistically significant test winners
- Sunset failed experiments
- Conduct usability testing for additional insights on test variants
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of conversion optimization experience
- Experience in managing people
- Has a proven track record of building winning funnel conversions in B2C products
- Extensive experience in managing, planning and executing A/B and MV testing using various tools and resources including strong abilities within Google Analytics
- Enough html knowledge to implement simple tests on your own
- Analytical but also creative
- Likes to move quickly and see results
Skills and systems
- Experience with conversion optimization tools like Google Optimize
- Location: Kraków or Barcelona, or remotely from Poland/Spain
- Salary: 17 000 - 26 000 PLN gross monthly (employment contract)
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].