NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: KRAKÓW OR REMOTELY FROM POLAND / BARCELONA OR REMOTELY FROM SPAIN
ROLE SUMMARY / OVERVIEW
Brainly is scaling! As a Senior Product Growth Manager, you’ll play a key role in growing the number of students that use our Textbook Solutions product to learn and achieve their goals!
This is a highly visible and impactful role: you will envision, execute, and iterate on the Textbook Solutions product growth, a new vertical of Brainly. You will lead a pod of outstanding engineers, designers, SEO specialists, and data analysts to execute your roadmap.
We use an in-depth understanding of students to build a strategy and vet it with data, experimentation, and analysis. A passionate student focus and an eye for executing the details are vital. We take on many ambitious problems, requiring artificial intelligence and creative user experience design to handle a wide variety of user-generated content.
The ideal candidate is a product leader who has an established background in developing content-based products, well-defined product management processes, and is comfortable navigating the waters of a new product. You will be able to grow your responsibilities and impact as well as employ your creativity by launching new products and optimizing existing ones.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the launch of our Textbook Solutions product and have an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally, and help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. Brainly is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth 🚀
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Own your roadmap and product initiatives for our student facing textbook product - focused on growth in app/web usage and organic traffic growth
- Develop and identify opportunities, objectives, initiatives and outcomes in your product area - managing, prioritizing and executing a product roadmap while ensuring it aligns with the company strategy and goals
- Translate product strategy into initiatives, requirements and tests, breaking down into user stories and sprints for achievable timelines
- Engage with other product owners/managers to define growth metrics and enhancements
- Work with your UX researcher to collect analyze user research feedback to drive personalization strategy, solution concepting, experiments, improvements and new features
- Work with your engineering team to create, test, measure and monitor feature launches in order to continuously iterate and optimize using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Work with your UX/UI designer to design rich, seamless, and testable user-centric prototypes and experiences
- Gain and maintain strong knowledge of market trends, user insights, emerging / groundbreaking technologies, and advancement in digital, social & mobile applications across the potential market to drive purposeful growth and retention innovation for the business
- Your mantra is to bring users to experience core product value quickly and deliver measurable sustainable results
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- 4+ years of product management experience delivering innovative and impactful solutions
- 2+ years managing a product team in a high growth startup
- Experience hiring and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders
- Experience in SEO
- Experience defining and understanding A/B testing, funnel analysis, conversion optimization, consumer acquisition, and retention
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative statistical data analysis
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, and optimizing to grow critical metrics with minimal historical context
- Experience with content-based products, particularly video
- Experience with subscription-based products
- Experience with user generated content
- Experience in K-12 or higher education ed tech
Personal skills and attributes:
- Provable sense of user psychology, and able to use these insights to improve complex user experiences
- Entrepreneurial and results-oriented, willing to take on complex challenges and fill in wherever needed to make your team successful
- Data-driven and have no problem getting into the details.
- Ability to work in an global environment and across multiple departments
- Strong project management skills and expertise in Agile/Scrum processes and Jira software
- Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels
BY JOINING BRAINLY, YOU WILL GET:
- Salary: up to 32 000 PLN gross monthly (employment contract)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].