NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: REMOTELY FROM POLAND OR SPAIN
Brainly is scaling! 🚀 We're looking for several content specialists to join our new Structured Contents project. In this project, questions related to college and high school curriculums are digitized, answered by a team of experts, and uploaded to our database via self-written CMS
As a Content Operations Specialist on the Indonesia Market, you will be working with the Manager of Indonesia Content Operations, other Content Operations Specialist, and Content Team members from different markets to support content development efforts for one of Brainly’s most important strategic markets - Indonesia. Your role will be not only to assure execution but also to focus on automation of the content processes and find new solutions to boost our content creation/optimization tactics. You will become an integral member of our data-driven and user-oriented team.
Each of our new team members will be deployed in one of the following areas:
Content Demand Specialist
Works on the question creation process. Assures the execution and automation of the content creation processes working with several dozen external, international experts.
Content Supply Specialist
Works on the answer creation process. Handles recruiting, on-boarding, monitoring, and giving feedback to several dozen external, international experts who provide academic content writing services.
Content Quality Assurance Specialist
Works on the execution of quality assurance processes. Tracks and monitors external experts who perform quality checks and make sure the quality levels align with the project requirements.
Video Content Supply Specialist
Works on the video answer creation process. Handles recruiting, on-boarding, monitoring, and giving feedback to several dozen external, international experts who provide academic video content development services.
Video Content Quality Assurance Specialist
Works on implementing and improving the quality assurance processes. Assures the high-quality standards on video content developed by external experts.
Candidates will have the chance to identify which area they feel they are best suited for when they complete our online application.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the launch of our Structured Contents product and has an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally, and helps us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. Brainly is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth! 🚀
- Tracking the progress of demand/supply/quality assurance content processes against targets and budgets using weekly/monthly reports
- Partnering with team members to meet monthly content production goals and hit market-specific key performance metrics
- Analyzing several sources of data to highlight the value, reach, and impact of our content development processes
- Proposing and introducing ways to increase the production/volume, efficiency, and effectiveness of our content operations
- Aligning, evaluating, and revising our content processes continually to meet project requirements and goals
- Creating and implementing innovative content strategies and streamlined processes for new projects
- Identifying and exploring tactics for process improvement, automation, and optimization on ongoing projects
- Creating a clear control and feedback loop to quickly identify and solve any problems
- Recruiting, onboarding, monitoring, and giving feedback to external content developers
- Coordinating, supervising, managing, and analyzing the performance of content development efforts
- Working successfully with external and internal team members from a variety of international backgrounds
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proficiency working with Google Spreadsheets, Excel, and data
- Experience with Google Workspace (Sheets, Docs, Drive, Hangouts, etc.)
- Experience in creation, management, and optimization of business processes
- A systematic approach to workload management and timeliness
- Fluency in English (in speaking and writing) at least C1 level
- Native in Bahasa
IT WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with user-generated content
- Experience in K-12 or higher education ed-tech
- Experience in managing and working with agencies and freelancers
- Experience with budget management
- Experience with Upwork or similar freelancer platforms
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proactivity and creativity in problem-solving
- Have good analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a global environment and across multiple departments
- Have a strong sense of personal ownership and the ability to set and meet high professional standards
- Have excellent self-organization skills
- Have a goal-driven approach and the ability to prioritize short and long-term projects
- Location: Kraków/Barcelona or remotely from Poland/Spain
- Salary: 6 000 - 8 000 PLN gross/ monthly, employment contract
- Some of our benefits (slightly varies depending on the location):
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want get know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].