Notice: Online recruitment process
Brainly is the world’s largest social learning platform, reaching over 350 million unique users monthly. Our mission is to inspire students to share and explore knowledge in a collaborative community. By taking on this challenge, you will support the continued development of the community at Brainly into the world’s best place for peer-to-peer learning.
We are looking for an empathetic communicator - someone who enjoys wearing the many hats involved with customer service and is able to provide exceptional support to community members needing help. A new person will join our Customer Care team and will support our Indonesian market.
CUSTOMER CARE TEAM
Our team strives to be a world class customer care organization. We are proud to be the front-line Brainly.com ambassadors, building relationships through the connection we make in addressing our members' questions and concerns. Our work allows us to listen to the voice of the customer to build an amazing experience and top-notch product. To do this, we:
- Serve as our company’s ambassadors: We are a personal connection for our members to Brainly.com
- Address Brainly customer concerns by quickly solving their problems.
- Constantly update our Frequently Asked Questions section to help our members understand and navigate our evolving products.
- Track and share customer behavior to provide actionable data of where we are falling short and where we are delighting members. Knowing the importance of customer retention, these metrics are essential to growing our business.
- Serve as the voice of Brainly.com customers by sharing insights across the organization to better our product and services.
- Relay customer praise regarding products, services or individuals.
- Respond to customer reviews to show appreciation for their time and feedback and to learn from their experience.
- Partner across Brainly.com to leverage the expertise of each department to continuously evolve the quality of our experience.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Provide outstanding support to Brainly’s community, including student users, parents, teachers, and subscribers, by responding to them via email and social media channels
- Provide support on Brainly as a presence within the community, and engage with users during working hours
- Help optimize user satisfaction processes by sharing actionable insights to the Brainly team in a personal and thoughtful manner
- Maintain Brainly’s core values by staying curious, lending a hand, striving for better, delivering with quality, and through empathetic leadership
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- Fluency in Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) in speaking and writing - native level
- Fluency in English in speaking and writing (at least C1 level)
- Customer relationship skills that include being a strong problem solver with interest in solving our customer’s problems
- Understanding of Google Suite/Microsoft Office.
- Enthusiasm and friendly attitude with the ability to listen, teach and obtain information efficiently
- Previous experience in working with customers via a CRM or similar environment
- A systematic approach to workload management and timeliness
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are kind, optimistic and full of empathy
- You have a strong sense of personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards
- You have excellent interpersonal skills including team working, proactivity and problem-solving
- You have intellectual curiosity and good work ethics
- You are a mature person with strong self-organization skills
- You have high attention to details and focus on quality
- You are entrepreneurial and resourceful
Nice to have:
- Experience with customer service
- A passion for online community management and a willingness to grow and develop a career in an ed-tech startup
- Willingness to learn crisis management skills
- Experience within a metrics-driven organization
- Strong computer and Internet skills, including automated customer service platforms
- Experience with social content creation or social media management
Location: Kraków or remotely from Poland / Barcelona or remotely from Spain
Start date: as soon as possible
Salary: up to 6000 PLN gross
Some of our benefits - the final offer will depend on the location:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].