Brainly is the world’s largest online community, uniting students, parents and teachers in solving their academic problems and exchanging knowledge. Every month we are proud to be home for 350 million users. Besides delivering world class educational products we’re a technology company at heart. Engineering teams at Brainly are proud of the work they do and the impact they make on the future of education worldwide.
Brainly is seeking a Director to manage the operational strategy, execution, management and optimization of all programmatic revenue across all global markets. The Director will be part of the Ad Operations teams which oversees execution of revenue operations for all Advertising functions. In this role the Director will be responsible for the development and execution of the short and long-term programmatic operations strategy for the Company, the progress of sales and operational metrics, revenue reporting to senior management. This role provides leadership and direction for complex programmatic functions that need high level interpretation for the company. This person will contribute to the development of the advertising team’s business strategy by creating organizational objectives to align with this strategy. This role will report to the Sr. Director, Sales Operations.
- Manage and grow partnerships with key SSPs/DSPs, ensuring strategic opportunities are identified, vetted and contribute to continued global revenue growth.
- Provide external leadership and advocacy in support of our Sales, Product and Revenue Operations functions, including developing deep working relationships with key programmatic partners.
- Utilize extensive understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, vendors, and third-party technologies to build and implement plans as it relates to the Brainly’s programmatic strategy.
- Build addressability plan for programmatic, including partnerships with relevant identity consortiums and ensuring data & targetability requirements are considered in product roadmaps.
- Evaluate trends globally and recommend market and/or region specific changes that contribute to Brainly’s overall inventory monetization strategy
- Serve as the subject matter expert and the point of escalation for all aspects of the execution of a programmatic campaign including implementation, optimization, inventory, and audience strategy.
- Develop best practices which improve the quality or efficiency of work within an account or broader programmatic team for all campaigns.
- Assist with troubleshooting any issues related to ads
- Keep senior leadership informed on the overall status of programmatic strategy.
- Minimum 3+ years of ad operations, ad trafficking, and direct & programmatic revenue management
- 5+ years experience with concentration in advertising, marketing, economics, finance, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- Extensive understanding of programmatic ecosystem, vendors, and third-party technologies
- Understand platforms and technologies that support the digital programmatic ecosystem and drive monetization.
- Proven experience working within high-performing teams with a focus on a culture of trust, transparency and coaching/talent development
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Outstanding customer support/services skills required
- Effectively manage issues and relationships - external & internal matrixed
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and proactively manage them.
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Skills and systems
- Google Ad Manager, AdX, Index Exchange, Rubicon, SpotX, AppNexus, A9, Pubmatic
- Location: Manhattan, NY
- Availability: full-time position
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, FSAs, commuter benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid CitiBike program, weekly company lunches, company events, and more
- We are committed to your professional development by providing opportunities to participate in conferences, trainings, and courses
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
Brainly is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.