NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
Remotely from Poland or Spain
Senior designer 15 000 - 20 000 PLN gross monthly (depending on experience)
Mid designer 10 000 - 16 000 PLN gross monthly (depending on experience)
Brainly is looking for an experienced and talented Interaction Designers to join our Product Teams which are focused on delivering direct value for our users (students, teachers, moderators) within our educational products. Brainly's Product Teams are deliberately designed to be self-sufficient, and able to take care of a particular value stream from end to end. In a given team, you will often find designers, software engineers, data engineers and data analysts with different areas of expertise.
Joining Brainly as an Interaction Designer, you will be a UI expert in the product team, working with Product Designers on creating fantastic UI and User Microinteractions. Your key responsibility will be to create fantastic products for students all around the world. All of the features that we are releasing are under A/B/n tests, so you're gonna see how your designs are working in practice.
AS AN INTERACTION DESIGNER AT BRAINLY YOU WILL:
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Work in the Product Team with substantial autonomy and strong impact on the product
- Be responsible for maximizing the value proposition of our product for users, as well as cross device and cross platform experience personalization
- Support product development process in the Product Team by adding the interactive perspective: mobile focus, interaction and fun
- Create significant features with very strong focus on mobile experience
- Create a trustworthy and delightful user interface
- Contribute to Brainly Design System and work closely with the Design System Team
- Research materials and techniques
- Identify opportunities for leveraging user experience as well as support the maximization the value proposition of our product for users
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DESIGN TEAM AT BRAINLY?
- Check out our Dribbble and Medium resources to discover what we are up to recently
- Visit our Instagram to meet your future team
- Also feel free to look at our Design System called "Pencil", that we are especially proud of!
- Watch the below video to discover how our Design System Manager, Patrycja, explains the process of building a Design System at Brainly:
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Interaction Design, RWD with Mobile First approach
- Broad understanding of a large internet business to include familiarity with UI and interaction design, design systems, product development processes / cycles for web & apps
- A track record of shipping great design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Fluency in English (in speaking and writing)
Skills & systems:
- Excellent visual and UI design skills and strong passion for interaction design with a portfolio showing high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design patterns (and when to break them)
- Expertise in the development of design, realistic prototyping, and motion
- Experience in Interface design tools (we use Sketch) and in prototyping tools (we use Principle / ProtoPie / Webflow)
- Experience in design systems and creating responsive components
- Great communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Ability to solve problems together with the team as well as ability to take action and ownership
- Ability to work on complex cross-areas tasks and to take ownership on cross-area (cross-team) design tasks
- Ability to explain ideas and designs clearly and concisely to successfully convince, motivate and inspire stakeholders at all levels of understanding – from design-unaware business people to highly-experienced designers
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
Nice to have:
- Experience in Adobe After Effect and Abstract
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience in working for educational platforms
- Academic degree in the field of design
Some of our benefits - the final offer will depend on the location:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].