NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Krakow, Poland or fully remotely from Poland
SALARY: 15 000 - 20 000 PLN gross monthly (employment contract)
Brainly is a worldwide expert and a leader in providing homework solutions and peer to peer help for students and parents. With new products on app and desktop, we want to upgrade our current offering and extend our value proposition - from instant and real-time help to video answers.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US - FEW STATISTICS:
- We transform the world online education by developing related products for students, parents, and teachers around the globe
- Brainly is used by 350+ million users monthly
- Our product has an international reach - we have users from 35 countries
- We have the extensive knowledge base of explanations of the most frequently asked academic questions (60 million)
IS THIS OFFER FOR YOU?
We’re looking for a strong Product Manager to work with us on developing high quality and reliable product for mobile users. An important aspect of these roles is also being a People Manager and team coach.
Mobile Team focuses on transferring Web Users (the largest group among all Brainly users) to the Brainly mobile app. Currently, we are developing new features on the app to meet the expectations of all mobile users. To make this happen we are continuously designing and implementing new iOS and Android app projects.
That is why we are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is not afraid of innovations. In that role, you will have a direct impact on how the final product looks and works. We are looking for an experienced manager with attention to details, an innovative & proactive approach and strong leadership skills. The ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment and articulate complex concepts to multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization will be highly appreciated.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Work hand-in-hand with engineers, product designers, data analysts and quality assurance specialists to develop products with high quality and on time
- Facilitate the implementation of multiple iOS and Android projects by using the agile methodology.
- Building the backlog by translating business needs into practical requirements easy to understand and applicable for the whole Mobile Team (developers, designers, analysts, testers).
- Coordinating effective communication between the team members to ensure that all multidisciplinary projects run smoothly.
- Manage the team of 10+ people
- Implementing the iterative approach: suggesting improvements both to projects and processes based on your own expertise as well as the Team’s feedback.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- From a product perspective:
- 4+ years of product development experience strongly preferred in B2C Internet or technology company.
- Experience in working with the mobile environment (applications or WWW)
- Experience in working with Scrum Teams (preferably as a Product Owner)
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects and initiatives in terms of defining, planning, scheduling, and executing.
- Strong understanding and experience in an Agile approach to product delivery.
- A sense for user experience and design.
- Practice in following the industry trends and adoption of the best-practices
- From a people management perspective:
- Hands-on team management experience.
- Strong, proven leadership skills while working in cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Great motivation skills and ability to inspire and influence both technical experts and junior engineers.
- Ability to identify people's needs and potential to put the best people in the best positions for individual team success.
- Personal skills and attributes:
- High analytical, creativity, self-organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Ability to translate complex requirements into an actionable backlog.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
BY JOINING BRAINLY, YOU WILL GET:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].