As a Director, FP&A you will be responsible for strategy and development of central reporting of company and departmental KPIs. You will work closely with the C suite & VPs team on requirements and then develop measurement frameworks and reporting products. You will also be a manager of a team of Data Engineers and BI developers.
- Facilitate and support strategic decision-making with data-driven insights, analysis, and forecasts. Analyze and segment historical data to derive actionable insights for the management team
- Track, benchmark, analyze, and develop strategic solutions to improve key business and financial metrics
- Create executive dashboards for C suite & VPs and external partners
- Align Company and Departmental KPIs with different stakeholders and data owners
- Collaborate with functional leaders to drive the quarterly and annual operational and OKR planning, including helping to define corporate objectives, building a financial plan that supports these objectives and the corresponding scenarios,
- Manage and develop highly effective team of data engineers and BI developers (currently 3 people)
- Own and develop data access platforms
- Support VP, Finance in Board and investor presentations, including support in M&A activities
- 7+ years of experience in BI / Data Analysis area
- 2+ experience managing a team
- Proven experience in effective team leadership
- Working experience in SaaS
- Experience working with large data sets
- Excellent communication, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Great leadership and management skills
- Willingness to take charge and provide direction
- Self-driven and proactive approach
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Flexibility (able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions)
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
Skills and systems:
- Knowledge of SQL or Python
- Tableau or other data visualisation tool
- Google Analytics 360 experience is a plus
- Google BigQuery experience is a plus
- AWS experience is a plus
- Location: Manhattan, NY
- Availability: full-time position
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, FSAs, commuter benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid CitiBike program, weekly company lunches, company events, and more
- We are committed to your professional development by providing opportunities to participate in conferences, trainings, and courses
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
Brainly is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.