NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Kraków/Barcelona or remotely from Poland/Spain
Brainly is looking for Data Analysts to join our teams. As a Data Analyst dedicated to Product you will cooperate closely with engineers and designers to create the best experience for 350+ mln Brainly users all over the world.
Data Analyst for Ads Operations will be a part of the cross-functional team dedicated to address the product and reporting needs in the broad area of ad solutions. The team will be responsible for launching new product ads, continuously improving our programmatic stack as well as producing tools generating insight to meet the growing needs of our clients.
To help you deliver that, you will become an integral member of our data-driven and user-oriented data analysts community, ready to give support and share knowledge whenever needed. On top of that, you will get a unique chance to observe how one of the most successful Polish startups operates and take part in developing it.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Shipping products worldwide to 350+ million users monthly
- Opportunity to work with the newest technology stack (Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, Tableau, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, GAM)
- Working in a very data-oriented business environment
YOUR TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Working as a part of an agile product development team on a day-to-day basis
- Supporting Product and Business Owners in their decisions about product development by collecting and analyzing data
- Preparing measurement specifications for new features in cooperation with Engineers
- Defining KPIs and measurement plans, creating reports and dashboards
- AB testing - managing the ads experiments queue, defining the goals for experiments, analyzing and synthesizing the results
- Working as a domain expert for ads analytics - work with Executive Reporting team on developing metrics definitions and building reports about usage and revenue
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
Experience, skills and systems:
- at least 2-3 years of experience on a data analyst position
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- At least basic knowledge of statistics and AB testing methodology
- Nice to have:
- Experience in using BigQuery for raw Google Analytics data processing and analysis
- Tableau or other data visualisation tool
- If you have experience in at least one of the following, it’ll be considered an asset:
- Commercial B2C / Ad-related experience
- Experience in working as a data analyst in a Scrum Team
- Experience in managing large numbers of experiments
- Analytical skills: drawing conclusions from data and proposing recommendations
- Strong collaborative skills
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Demonstrating independent thinking when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing)
- Flexibility (being able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions)
Budget: 10 000 - 14 000 PLN gross monthly (employment contract) (for candidates located in Poland)
Some of our benefits (the final package will depend on the location):
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 200 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].