As a Senior Manager of Growth for the US market, you will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities and managing teams' effort to execute these opportunity gaps. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver high quality work across SEO, content strategy and mobile app growth that drives user growth results for the US Market.
Success in this position requires deep operational experience, expert problem-solving & experimentation skills, a strong analytical and growth hacker mentality, and a passion for serving students and parents.
Come help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. Brainly is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth.
- Drive and manage key growth initiatives from start to finish, including researching, proposing, and doing the hands-on execution work
- Incubate a data driven, results focused culture by consistently monitoring growth progress, identifying actionable insights to improve growth performance and testing out new tactics to beat goals and respond to changes in the market
- Drive user acquisition and usage growth among web and app platforms by building and executing scalable growth initiatives
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize scalable web platform and page-level SEO projects based on traffic growth opportunities
- Shape and drive growth opportunities within the app platform to achieve sustainable acceleration of our App users.
- Forecast performance, set targets, build reporting, and communicate pacing towards targets
- Own the execution of complex, large-scale, time-critical projects in collaboration with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Be a master of cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key partners across the company and coordinating across teams (Product, Engineering, Design, BI, Marketing, senior management) to execute growth initiatives.
- Support and engage with the rest of the team in related areas including the brainstorming, spacing, and overseeing prioritization of key business initiatives.
- 5+ years of direct, growth-focused experience managing the organic and paid acquisition
- 3+ years of experience in managing team members in a formal or informal capacity
- Content: Strong understanding of content marketing and content growth strategies.
- Web & App: Strong understanding of how the web and app ecosystems work
- SEO: Strong working knowledge of SEO strategy to increase organic website and/or app traffic
- Acquisition & Activation: Experience owning and driving successful user acquisition and activation strategies on mobile and/or web.
- In depth experience in more than one App Growth related specialisms, such as ASO, APP SEO, Paid app acquisition, App re-engagement and onboarding, App Product Development, Web to App growth techniques etc
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions
- Experience in SaaS B2B and/or SaaS B2C and startup experience
- Experience working in an ed-tech environment
- Growth hacking mentality; Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills to effectively manage team members
- Data-driven and curious about, and tell stories using data
- Sensitivity to potential trade-offs between performance and branding
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Skills and systems
- Excellent verbal and written skills, along with strong presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to quickly identify and resolve any issues that arise
- Familiar with database management systems and data visualization software, like MySQL and Tableau, to help in data analysis
- Experience with tools within Marketing Automation, CRM, Social Management, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console, CMS
- Location: Manhattan, NY
- Availability: full-time position
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, FSAs, commuter benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid CitiBike program, weekly company lunches, company events, and more
- We are committed to your professional development by providing opportunities to participate in conferences, trainings, and courses
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
Brainly is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.