NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Krakow, Poland or fully remotely from Poland
SALARY: up to 20 000 PLN gross monthly (employment contract)
Brainly is looking for the Product Owner (Ad Operations) to be accountable for the day to day project management of a cross-functional team of engineers and execution of ad product strategy. In this role, you will help manage the launch of new ad products, continuously improve our programmatic stack, contribute to 1P data strategy, and deliver actionable insights to meet the growing needs of our clients. As a Product Owner you will help define the scope, key milestones, timelines, and deliverables. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that project deliverables connect with business/revenue goals, meet time specifications & quality goals and you will report directly to Will, our Senior Director, Sales Operations.
We are looking for an experienced team manager with attention to details, an innovative & proactive approach and strong leadership skills. The ability to collaborate in a cross functional environment and articulate complex concepts to multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization will be highly appreciated.
Sounds like you? Come help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. Brainly is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth 🚀
WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU?
- Creating project plans and task breakdowns with input from team members and team leadership
- Defining and articulating an overall product vision while effectively managing short-mid term requirements (with the help of the Sr. Director, Sales Operations)
- Translating high-level vision, priorities and product strategy documents into the backlog for the engineering teams to execute on and being responsible for all work done by the engineering team, including feature development, defects management and prioritisation
- Leveraging data to understand our ad products in-depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to prioritize ad performance and revenue, while balancing a long term product perspective
- Developing a deep understanding of business objectives, strategies and opportunities, our users, and the ad tech industry to continuously improve the ad stack
- Developing a culture of continuous improvement - acting as an internal coach and consultant, identifying opportunities to remove process waste and scale automation and performance metrics across the team
- Working hand-in-hand with engineers, product designers, data analysts, quality assurance specialists to develop high-quality ad products and on time
- Working closely with Sales, AdOps and Marketing leadership on revenue growth priorities
- Being a master of cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key partners across the company and coordinating across teams (AdOps, Sales, Product, Engineering, Design, BI, Marketing, senior management) to execute on new ad products
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Project management or product development, strongly preferred in a B2C internet or technology company (at least 3 years)
- Managing software delivery teams, including hiring and performance management
- Delivering projects and initiatives in terms of co-defining, planning, scheduling and executing
- An agile approach to product delivery
- Ad tech/product/delivery technology (considered as an asset)
- Following the industry trends and adoption of the best-practices (considered as an asset)
- A/B tests performing (considered as an asset)
Skills and systems:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills and fluency in English
- Strong problem-solving skills to quickly identify and resolve any issues that arise
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Familiarity with database management systems and data visualization software, like MySQL and Tableau, to help in data analysing
BY JOINING BRAINLY, YOU WILL GET:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].