NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
We’re looking for a strong Project Manager/Product Owner to work with us on developing a high quality and reliable product for mobile users.
Mobile Web Users are the largest group among all Brainly users. Our aim is to transfer them to the Brainly mobile app. Currently, we are focusing on developing new features on the app to meet the expectations of all mobile users. To make this happen we are continuously designing and implementing new iOS and Android app projects. That is why we are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Product Owner who is not afraid of innovations. In that role, you will have a direct impact on how the final product looks and works.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Providing constant support to the team manager and other members in the execution of crucial aspects of all Mobile-related projects.
- Overseeing the implementation of multiple iOS and Android projects at the same time by using the agile methodology.
- Building the backlog by translating business needs into practical requirements using technical language which is easy to understand and applicable for the whole Mobile Team (developers, designers, analysts, testers).
- Coordinating effective communication between the team members to ensure that all multidisciplinary projects run smoothly.
- Implementing the iterative approach: suggesting improvements both to projects and processes based on your own expertise as well as the Team’s feedback.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience as a Project Manager, preferably in an international environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience in working with mobile applications and/or technical teams
- Experience in working with Scrum Teams (preferably as a Scrum Master or Product Owner)
- Start-up experience
- Background in developing online educational products and/or products for teenage users
- Superb organizational skills and efficiency in making your own decisions
- Ability to prepare and keep project documentation
- Outstanding communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Team-oriented attitude
- Ability to brainstorm and co-create new solutions, both business and technical
- Great attention to detail
- Preference for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English (at least C1 level)
- Knowledge of the agile methodology or willingness to learn it quickly
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Location: Kraków, Poland or remotely
- Salary 13-18 000 PLN gross (employment contract)
- Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
- Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 200 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].