As a part of our Business Intelligence Team, you will be able to help almost 150 million students worldwide and change the way they learn.

In your role as Data Analyst, you will cooperate closely with engineers and designers to create the best experience for Brainly users. Your role will not only be to measure and analyse how our users behave on Brainly, but also to focus on how we can drive revenue by creating the best experience for them. You will become an integral member of our data-driven and user-oriented team. On top of that, you will get a unique chance to observe how one of the most successful Polish startups operates and take part in developing it.

Besides this specific position, we are always looking for people who share our mission, are passionate about their work and have an enthusiastic approach to constantly and rapidly changing startup environment.

What you will do:

• Supporting Product and Business Owners in their decisions about product development by collecting and analysing data
  • Designing and analysing AB tests
  • Preparing measurement specifications for new features in cooperation with Engineers
  • Defining KPIs and measurement plans, creating reports and dashboards\
    Working as a part of product development teams on a day-to-day basis (take part in standups, brainstorming sessions, planning and backlog refinement)

What you will need:

• Required:
    • Experience in digital analytics (2+ years)
    • Experience in market research or user testing is a plus
    • Analytical skills: drawing conclusions from data and proposing recommendations
    • Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
    • Demonstrates independent thinking when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions
    • Excellent communication, collaborative and organizational skills
    • Flexibility (being able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions)
    • Fluency in English (in speaking and writing)
  • Skills and systems: 
    • Experience in Google Analytics
    • Excellent Google spreadsheets/Excel skills
    • Experience in AB testing or statistics background
    • Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager is a plus
    • Tableau experience and SQL knowledge is a plus
    • Python experience is a plus

Additional details:

• some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more
  • we happily support your participation in conferences, training, courses - you get $800 per year to spend and time off when you need

WHAT IS BRAINLY?

Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 150 million users each month.

Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.

Read more about the processing of your personal data by Brainly HERE.

Please include the following statement in your application:

Hereby I grant my consent to Brainly with registered office at Krowoderska 63B/6, 31-158 Kraków, Poland, KRS No 0000354511 for processing of my personal data that I provided to Brainly. I hereby confirm that I was informed about the processing of my personal data by Brainly.

https://brainly.co/

Apply for this Job

* Required