Product Owner of SEO acts as the key stakeholder for a defined set of features to be delivered in our products. This role works as part of an interdisciplinary team and acts as the key stakeholder by planning and prioritizing resources to achieve the SEO product vision.
What's in it for you:
- Working in a very creative environment and with focus-oriented high-fliers
- Shipping products worldwide to 150+ million users monthly
- Have an impact on a product direction and contribute to the long-term product roadmap also by building the SEO team globally
- Transform the world of online education for students around the globe
- Build a long-term SEO product vision as well as executing results on a daily basis
- Understand how the future of Brainly products and their features could come to life. Then clearly and concisely articulate the vision for bringing it all to life via the product roadmap
- Define and plan the SEO product roadmap by prioritizing stories and aligning work for the developers for upcoming sprints
- Translate product vision into detailed business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Manage and constantly groom the product backlog to ensure all work is aligned with stakeholder expectations, business value, and inbound and outbound dependencies
- Define feature epics and write user stories tied to each epic in Jira
- Design and execute tests to validate the success of product launches
- Communicate product updates to stakeholders on a regular and as-needed basis
- Define hard (SEOP & +MUU) and soft (Crawl rate, Indexation ratio, CTR, Speed Score etc.) success metrics per project and partner with SEO Business Analyst to understand how the product and its features are performing, and where opportunities may lie
- Manage relationships with stakeholders: intake their requests, gather requirements, discuss prioritization, and be transparent about timing and delivery
- Partner with the Business Intelligence and Engineering Team to define short- and long-term vision for organic growth
What you will need:
- At least 5-year experience in driving and executing Growth or SEO strategies for global online businesses
- Experience in leading the industry with best practice and innovation, feeding these insights and ideas back into the team
- An analytically focused mind that uses data and opinions to come up with new product changes in the commercial product
- High level of creativity and problem-solving skills
- The ability to do more with less. The desire to look for simpler but better solutions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Experience in technical SEO
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Familiar with Agile framework
- Location: Kraków, Poland
- Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
- Some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more.
- We happily support your participation in conferences, trainings, courses (financially and time-wise)
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect with their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math to science, to history and beyond.
Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 100 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. In 2016 and 2017, Brainly has closed $15M + $14M Series B funding, led by Naspers and Kulczyk Investments, to bring the total funding from current investors, including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital, to $38.5M.