Product Owner of Commercial acts as the key stakeholder for a defined set of features to be delivered in our commercial products. This role works as part of an interdisciplinary team and acts as the key stakeholder by planning and prioritizing resources to achieve the commercial product vision.

What's in it for you:

• Help transform the world of online education for students around the globe
  • Work in a very creative environment with a talented, motivated, fun team
  • Ship products worldwide to 150+ million users monthly
  • Contribute to product direction and the long-term roadmap

Key responsibilities: 

• Improve our commercial user’s journeys with Brainly product
  • Build and execute on a paid product roadmap based on own and external ideas that meet commercial KPIs (conversion, subscriptions, churn, LTV)
  • Prioritize work based on business outcomes and impact on customer experience
  • Partner with the Business Intelligence team and Engineering team to define the short and long-term vision for monetization; clearly and concisely articulate the vision for bringing it all to life via the product roadmap
  • Translate product vision into detailed business requirements and acceptance criteria
  • Manage and constantly groom the product backlog to ensure that all work is aligned with stakeholder expectations, business value, and inbound and outbound dependencies
  • Work closely with UX / UI and usability to define and test user flows and experiences
  • Communicate product updates to stakeholders on a regular basis and as needed
  • Partner with the reporting manager to understand how the product and its features are performing, and where opportunities may lie

What you will need:

• At least 5-year experience in running subscription business (B2B or B2C) or e-commerce (booking or shopping platforms)
  • Experience in leading the industry with best practice and innovation, feeding these insights and ideas back into the team
  • An analytically focused mind that uses data and opinions to come up with new product changes in the commercial product.
  • High level of creativity and problem-solving skills
  • The ability to do more with less. The desire to look for simpler but better solutions
  • Commercially experienced
  • Background in sales and sales performance (optional)

Additional details:

• start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
  • some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more.
  • 800$/ year of personal development budget + time off for conferences and workshops

WHAT IS BRAINLY?

Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect with their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math to science, to history and beyond.

Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 100 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. In 2016 and 2017, Brainly has closed $15M + $14M Series B funding, led by Naspers and Kulczyk Investments, to bring the total funding from current investors, including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital, to $38.5M.

Read more about the processing of your personal data by Brainly HERE.

Please include the following statement in your application:

Hereby I grant my consent to Brainly with registered office at Krowoderska 63B/6, 31-158 Kraków, Poland, KRS No 0000354511 for processing of my personal data that I provided to Brainly. I hereby confirm that I was informed about the processing of my personal data by Brainly.

Apply for this Job

* Required
File   X
File   X