Brainly is looking for an experienced and witty UX Copywriter to bring Brainly and its community’s voice to life through our product. In this position, you will work with the Design team creating conversational interaction between users and the product. You will be involved in product and brand development from initial brainstorms to the shipping of final products.

The ideal candidate is creative and is passionate about words, design, and technology. You have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of UI and functional writing. You’re excited about new directions in technology and how your writing plays a part in this. Most of all, you care about the people using technology and you're committed to making their experiences better. 

WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:

• You’ll be a part of a Design Team
  • You’ll be driving the voice of Brainly through our product
  • You’ll be responsible for creating the conversational interaction between a product and its users that helps them engage and learn more
  • You'll work with the design team to conceptualize and execute on creative direction, bringing Brainly to life
  • Do you like challenges? - let’s join us and work on a daily basis with data generated by 100 million users per month

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Drive the voice of Brainly through our product
  • Design the conversational interaction between a product and its users that helps them engage and learn more
  • Work with the design team to conceptualize and execute on creative direction, bringing Brainly to life
  • Research the target market to speak the user’s language
  • Put forward hypotheses and perform A/B testing
  • Build and implement best practices and process for all written communications including translation management

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

• Required:
    • American English as a native language
    • 3+ years of relevant professional experience
    • A master of words and wit crafting creative, funny, and persuasive copy
    • Experience working on digital products, preferably in social media, education, or a youth-focused company
    • Portfolio review of writing and content samples
    • Self-motivated and comfortable working within a startup environment
    • Creative thinker and problem solver
  • Preferred:
    • Bilingual (English plus another language)
    • Experience in managing global projects
    • Experience in leading and developing a brand voice
    • Experience in customer research
    • Experience in creating UI text and/or UX workflows

Additional details:

• some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more
  • we happily support your participation in conferences, training, courses - you get 800$ per year to spend and time off when you need

WHAT IS BRAINLY?

Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect with their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math to science, to history and beyond.

Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 100 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. In 2016 and 2017, Brainly has closed $15M + $14M Series B funding, led by Naspers and Kulczyk Investments, to bring the total funding from current investors, including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital, to $38.5M.

Read more about the processing of your personal data by Brainly HERE.

Please include the following statement in your application:

Hereby I grant my consent to Brainly with registered office at Krowoderska 63B/6, 31-158 Kraków, Poland, KRS No 0000354511 for processing of my personal data that I provided to Brainly. I hereby confirm that I was informed about the processing of my personal data by Brainly.

Apply for this Job

* Required
File   X
File   X