We’re looking for a talented person to join our team and help us take Commerce Path to the next level. You will be responsible for managing product design at all stages of the development cycle in commerce teams. As a Manager, Product Design you will lead/teach/suggest commerce approach for Design. Number one goal for you will be to ensure that commerce products increase revenue, are easy to use, visually stunning, and highly engaging for our users.

WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:

• You’ll be a part of a Design Team and acts as an autonomous expert of a domain managing your own team responsible for commerce success.
  • You will support the product in commerce strategy and vision
  • You’ll work with people from around the world, so there will be a chance to learn about the  differences between the countries and markets where we operate
  • Do you like challenges? - let’s join us and work on a daily basis with data generated by 150 million users per month

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Managing Product Design Domain
  • Supporting Design Director in commerce product/design strategy and vision
  • Collaboration with Product Owners and Business Owners for the execution and defines the solution
  • Support product teams as a consultant by helping defining product, tools and processes necessary to complete the task at hand
  • Aligning all domain designers on best practices, tools and methodologies
  • Acts as a coach for all designers by helping to define and monitor individual long-term professional development goals
  • Creates business cases and proposition development
  • Collaborate with product designers to understand business challenges and opportunities and to help identify and prioritize their near and long term goals

WHAT YOU WILL NEED: 

• Deep understanding of e-commerce web patterns
  • Professional expertise in a design development process with a business-driven approach (SaaS, B2C, marketplace)
  • Experience in people management  
  • Several years of experience in the product design area, preferably in an entrepreneurial/high growth setting, with responsibilities including, but not limited to: value proposition definition, experiment structuring, live prototyping, data analysis
  • A portfolio of extraordinary work demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative interface design solutions
  • Great communication skills and ability to solve problems together with the team
  • Fluency in English (in speaking and writing)

Additional details:

• some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more
  • we happily support your participation in conferences, training, courses - you get 800$ per year to spend and time off when you need

WHAT IS BRAINLY?

Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 150 million users each month.

Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com

Read more about the processing of your personal data by Brainly HERE.

Please include the following statement in your application:

Hereby I grant my consent to Brainly with registered office at Krowoderska 63B/6, 31-158 Kraków, Poland, KRS No 0000354511 for processing of my personal data that I provided to Brainly. I hereby confirm that I was informed about the processing of my personal data by Brainly.

Apply for this Job

* Required