The Engineering team at Brainly is working on some of the most complex challenges in the ed-tech space: creating communities for over 150 millions students, parents and teachers around the world. We build the product that allows Brainly users to ask and answer millions of questions every day.
We are growing quickly and we are looking for strong front-end engineers that are ready to push boundaries and help us solve large-scale problems with solutions that translate into lasting impact.
Front-end stack at Brainly:
- Main tech stack: React, Redux, Apollo GraphQL
- Sass (SCSS)
- Type-checking with Flow, linting with Prettier, ESlint, Sass Lint
- Testing with Jest (enzyme for React) and Puppeteer
- Multi-package, multi-repository project
- Building with Webpack and Babel
- Server-side in PHP (Symfony) :’(
- A/B testing
- Continuous delivery
We expect you to have:
- Experience in front-end development in React or one of other modern FE frameworks
- Ability to brainstorm and co-create new solutions, both business and technical
- Ability to collaborate with a Product Owner
- High level of self-organization, ability to make your own decisions
- Constant desire to learn new things
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of React and its ecosystem
- Experience in designing and building a large SPA
- Experience in working with A/B tests
- Experience with GraphQL
- Choose your own tools
- Flexible working hours, possible remote work
- Personal development budget ($800/year) + time off for conferences and workshops
- Private health care for you and your family
- In-house English and/or Polish language classes
- Company lunches on Thursdays, kitchen stocked with snacks and fruits
- Reimbursement for public transport costs
- Bicycle parking and shower
- Playroom with PS, ping pong and foosball table
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 150 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com
Read more about processing of your personal data by Brainly HERE.
Please include the following statement in your application:
Hereby I grant my consent to Brainly with registered office at Krowoderska 63B/6, 31-158 Kraków, Poland, KRS No 0000354511 for processing of my personal data that I provided to Brainly. I hereby confirm that I was informed about processing of my personal data by Brainly.