As a Technical SEO Manager, you will take care of all the technical SEO aspects on our platforms as part of our Growth Team. The main challenge of the role is to perform in-depth technical SEO audits, present the findings in an understandable fashion to our stakeholders and stay on top of SEO trends to help our platforms keep their competitive edge. The role is technical, data-driven, creative and active in communication.
What's in it for you:
- You will have the opportunity to set up, maintain, expand and scale the SEO tool suite we use at Brainly
- You will own the impact of our platforms' technical aspect on organic search visibility of these domains
- You will deliver actionable and smart plans out of the SEO audits
- You will work closely with Engineering and Product teams to enhance the features of our domains
- You will manage company-wide impactful projects and contribute to building scalable and good performing domains
- Own end-to-end technical SEO strategy for our platforms
- Audit our platforms regularly to ensure the best use of SEO practices have been implemented correctly and delivering positive results regarding the organic visibility of our domains
- Analyze log files and do crawl over log file analysis to make sure our platforms' crawlability and indexability capabilities are at their best
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations in collaboration with Product and Engineering teams for our domains including but not limited to:
- Perform competitor analyses
- Troubleshoot performance issues and strategize solutions for them
- Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
What you will need:
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO, Information Architecture or related field
- Understanding of HTML, JS and CSS
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Excellent understanding of technical SEO with the ability to communicate well with Product and Engineering team members
- Firm understanding of SEO best practices, UX and Google quality guidelines
- Know how to get the most out of search analytics data for improving organic audience acquisition
- Core understanding of our products, KPIs and traffic acquisition
- Attention to detail and keeping the balance with multi-tasking while knowing how to prioritize the workload in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Skills and systems:
- Knowledge of technical SEO topics including and not limited to Structured Data, pagination, canonicalization, sitemap XML, internal linking, crawl budget and site migrations
- Experience with crawling software, i.e. OnCrawl, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb etc.
- Experience with log file analysis and knowing how to use log file analyzer, i.e. Kibana, OnCrawl etc.
- Experience with web analytics tools (Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with Data Studio to generate dashboards for specific projects without depending on BI team in special cases
- Proven ability to identify and troubleshoot technical, on-page and off-page issues impacting site performance
- Location: Kraków, Poland
- Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
- Some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more.
- We happily support your participation in conferences, trainings, courses (financially and time-wise)
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect with their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math to science, to history and beyond.
Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 100 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. In 2016 and 2017, Brainly has closed $15M + $14M Series B funding, led by Naspers and Kulczyk Investments, to bring the total funding from current investors, including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital, to $38.5M.