Brainly International Growth team provides an exceptional opportunity for talented and ambitious SEO Analyst to join our Krakow office. The SEO Analyst will be challenged to create and implement high impact SEO strategies basing upon intelligence and insights gathered by complex analysis tools and methods. The role is technical, data-driven, creative and active in communication.

The SEO Analyst plays a significant role to provide best practice approach, crunching data for insights, innovation, storytelling and driving business impact. This individual will define and execute SEO strategies for content, technical improvements, reporting, and site audits on a global scale for all international markets.

The SEO Analyst is an individual who is passionately following the trends in the search industry and stays ahead of the curve when it comes to optimization and growth marketing. This position will collaborate closely with BI, Product teams and Content on a day-to-day basis, as well as on longer-term projects.

What’s in it for you:

• Working with Murat, our VP of Growth, an exGoogler from Search who has his own SEO consultancy business and worked in startups as Head of SEO
  • Optimizing platforms with 30+M URLs
  • Creating the world’s largest peer-to-peer learning platform for students, parents and teachers - in short improving global education
  • Working closely with Product, BI and Content teams with real impact on the company strategy
  • Working in our great BI team (not being a lonely analyst) - ability to learn and exchange knowledge with inspiring people

Key responsibilities: 

• Contribute to the development of sophisticated SEO strategies for multiple international websites which addresses the objectives of Brainly.
  • Provide intelligence via executive presentations, dashboards, and spreadsheets to stakeholders to enable easy interpretation of SEO results.
  • Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts/reports and projections for product deployments related to the performance of the website on organic channels.
  • Serve as a subject matter expert on how to identify real SEO contributions and intelligence/insights by evaluating individual efforts as well as the combined effect of multiple SEO initiatives.
  • Continuously improve SEO skill set by staying up to date with shifts in the industry

What you will need:

• Professional work experience in SEO, with deep knowledge and passion for Google products
  • Knowledge of organic search ranking factors with the ability to make recommendations on HTML optimizations a plus
  • Good communication skills and attention to detail
  • Highly self-motivated to drive with a bias toward execution with an orientation to using analysis to drive to the “so what”
  • Ability to make recommendations of statistically significant data sets
  • Analytical thinking to empower the team thanks to your understanding of data and SEO
  • Knowledge how to utilize some of the leading digital marketing tools such as Semrush, OnCrawl, Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and others to perform analysis of domains
  • Excellent Excel/Google spreadsheets skills
  • Tableau, R, SQL, CSS, JS experience is a plus

Additional details:

• some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more
  • we happily support your participation in conferences, training, courses - you get 800$ per year to spend and time off when you need

WHAT IS BRAINLY?

Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect with their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math to science, to history and beyond.

Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 100 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. In 2016 and 2017, Brainly has closed $15M + $14M Series B funding, led by Naspers and Kulczyk Investments, to bring the total funding from current investors, including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital, to $38.5M.

Read more about the processing of your personal data by Brainly HERE.

Please include the following statement in your application:

Hereby I grant my consent to Brainly with registered office at Krowoderska 63B/6, 31-158 Kraków, Poland, KRS No 0000354511 for processing of my personal data that I provided to Brainly. I hereby confirm that I was informed about the processing of my personal data by Brainly.

Apply for this Job
* Required
File   X
File   X