Reports to: VP of Trade & Patient Support
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA (Hybrid)
Braeburn is dedicated to delivering solutions for people living with the serious consequences of opioid use disorder. At Braeburn, we challenge the status quo and champion transformation of the management of opioid use disorder (OUD) by partnering with the community to create a world where every person with OUD gets the best possible care and opportunity to reach their full potential. Our shared commitment to innovation on behalf of patients enables us to help people with OUD begin and sustain recovery.
At Braeburn, there are opportunities to contribute to our purpose every day. We value authenticity and strive to amplify all voices. Our culture empowers everyone to be successful and unleashes our full potential.
This position is responsible for supporting all compliant aspects related to providing operational support to a growing Market Access team. This role will focus on operational execution of market access, trade, distribution and Hub tactics and project management.
This individual will need to have strong project management experience to manage alignment, data, analytics reporting, financial & budget reporting, and various sensitive initiatives supporting Market Access and requires strong collaboration skills, customer focus, and the ability to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Expertise in payer markets including understanding of all major payer segments, payer operations/financial drivers and budgets, formulary access management, coverage decision processes and utilization management is important.
- Lead operational communication plans for the Market Access, Trade and Patient Support teams and manage project deliverables.
- Liaise between the Market Access & Trade/ Distribution/ Hub teams, matrix Commercial Team and Medical to ensure effective and timely action on key projects, including:
- BRIXADI market access pre-/post-launch planning and operations including distribution network and contracting.
- Market access tactics design and implementation.
- Performance management and communication with Trade/ Distribution/ Hub and other Market Access vendors.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders regarding market access metrics including formulary and pull through.
- Identify critical issues and potential solutions that impact access across multiple stakeholders.
- Communicate insights from analyses leading to meaningful business outcomes to Market Access leadership.
- Manage, prioritize, and develop solutions for ad hoc requests and issue escalation reported by either internal (matrix Commercial team) or external (Trade/ Distribution/ Hub vendors) stakeholders.
- Create, deliver, and present standard and ad hoc reports in alignment with Market Access strategies.
- Lead Market Access efforts in collaboration with Braeburn Marketing team to design and develop access resources and materials to be utilized by field and customers.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies and procedures pertaining to reimbursement information and related matters.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills with clear and concise insights.
- Experience with pharmaceutical or device products.
- Ability to work in matrix environment.
- Budget management experience.
- Familiarity with specialty pharmacies and distributors, patient services Hubs, and Copay Assistance programs.
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or life-science related field.
- 6+ years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- 3+ years of experience in Market Access/ Managed Care with increased responsibility.
- Product launch experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Smartsheet, Salesforce, Veeva, and/ or other data visualization tools.
Braeburn is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, military/veteran status, age, disability, or any other category/characteristic protected by law (collectively, "Protected Categories"). In fact, we encourage all underrepresented classes to apply for any open job positions with the company.