Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint Consulting Services works and partners with a premier Motorsport franchise and is looking for an experienced Sales Productivity Coordinator to support the franchise's ability to drive franchise sponsors in the esports, automotive OEM and media spaces. We are looking for an individual who has worked across functions in a business-to-business environment, and who has experience in partner or sales focused organizations and has a strong eye to customer needs. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating sales pipeline and / or sponsorship projects and is experienced at cross-group collaboration.
- In collaboration with our esports, Engagement and Partner teams, provide execution of studio sponsorship activity
- Own the tracking of multiple pipelines and schedules
- Track and analyze performance by Partner and by Franchise goals
- Deliver consistent reporting and communication for internal and external partners and various ad hoc requests to support the growth of the franchise.
- Manage the flow of information and content between Sales Channels and internal teams
- Help align the appropriate resources across the studio and external groups to maximize the partner’s value from the relationship
- Drive content generation
- Drive PowerPoint decks, deck support, latest videos, sponsor-specific images targeted at communicating results to sponsors
- Reporting results, marketing activity and metrics to partners
- Working with external Partners to proactively align marketing plans and reporting with esports team
- Working with media assets from Partners to make sure they fit into the broadcast schedule
- 2-4 years of experience, working with sales cycles, projects, metrics and data.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze risks and mitigate subsequent issues.
- A passion for systems and processes that are effective and run efficiently
- History of success managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Prefer some international experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge/background in gaming industry and automotive industry preferred
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Consulting – IT