Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint Consulting Services, currently the Fastest Growing Private Company in Washington State, is seeking a motivated, energetic and highly organized individual to act as a full time Marketing Specialist. A Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. Excellent communication, creativity and organization skills are a must to succeed in this position.
- Brainstorm and develop new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market research
- Conduct market research to find consumer trends and habits
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs and promotional materials
- Implement and report on all outbound or inbound marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising)
- Coordinate with external vendors, including our PR firm, to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Strategize with Marketing Manager to determine most effective initiatives to reach team metrics and goals
- Analyze and develop reporting on marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.)
- Enforces brand marketing guidelines throughout each product and project to create cohesive feel to each campaign
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan and strategy as assigned
- 10 years as a marketing specialist, in an agency or similar
- Needs to submit portfolio
- BSc/BA in marketing, business or communications
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing) and market research methods
- 1-2 years of experience working with product marketing
- Eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Proficient multitasker
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Internal – Marketing