Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Content Strategist to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
As part of the marketing strategy, a Content Strategist would work directly with the Marketing Manager to produce ideas, stories, and all-up content in alignment with our brand, PR and thought leadership strategy. This role will help drive our brand and client persona through content generation and continually land opportunities to showcase Blueprint’s people and capabilities.
- Gather key business and user insights, stories to create long-term vision of BPCS and its content
- Compellingly communicate brand’s story through website, PR queries and features, social media channels, blog and other external facing media
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, content migration plans, etc.
- Build and facilitate a strong inventory of our shared, owned, paid and earned media
- Manage freelancers, editorial budget
- Content inventory/audits
- Content Gap analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- SEO research
- Develop and run the editorial strategy
- Voice/style/brand guidelines
- Idea/concept development
- Development of themes/messages/topics
- Content Creation
- Optimization/ auditing
- Content delivery
- PR Outreach
- Maintain PR plan
- Researching local and national opportunities
- Submitting content
- 7 plus years of content generation for a publication or similar
- 3 plus years of content strategy
- An online portfolio of relevant work
- Extremely organized
- Professional demeanor
- Eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Proficient multitasker
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Internal – Marketing