Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
As the Information Security Manager at Blueprint, you have a healthy respect and appreciation for all things information security, are passionate about building a security-first mindset, and are ready to create a program to back it up.
- Owns the overall development and implementation of the information security program
- Identifies potential information security risks as well as opportunities
- Recommend and deploy tools to manage compliance, audit and vulnerability management functions
- Routinely interfaces with and maintains good working relationships with business partners, compliance, human resources and other key stakeholders
- As leader of our Safety & Security committees, ensure we are keeping abreast of InfoSec topics, security-affecting changes, and continuously looking for ways to improve
- Ability to convey complex information risk and security issues in a manner easily understood and actionable
- Application of information security technologies, frameworks, and controls to address business, information security and cybersecurity risks
- Ability to constructively challenge prevailing thoughts and processes while being an effective and active listener
- 4+ years of direct experience in an Information Security role (analyst, engineer, etc)
- 2+ years of experience leading a company/client through certification (SOC1, SOC2, ISO27001)
- (Preferred) 2+ years of experience with any of the following: TCP/IP networking & routing, encryption technologies, cloud computing, identity management, Application Development Security Life Cycle, intrusion detection/prevention
- (Preferred) at least 2 years of experience managing an Information Security team, comfortable being hands-on
FLSA - Job Classification: Non - Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Information Technology – Internal