Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
As the Penetration Tester within our lean product team at Blueprint, you have a healthy respect and appreciation for all things information security, passionate about building a security-first mindset, and are ready to create a program to back it up. In our product accelerator, you will identify potential security risks and vulnerabilities with new innovations.
- Configure, run and monitor automated security testing tools
- Perform manual penetration testing of products to discover vulnerabilities
- Document exploit chain/proof of concept scenarios
- Collaborate with the product team on the idea generation and building of minimum viable products
- Other responsibilities as necessary
- Deep specialization in host-based infrastructure, mobile apps, web apps and IoT devices
- Development experience in Python, .NET, or Node.JS
- Experience with vulnerability and penetration techniques and tools, including Metasploit, Nmap and Nessus
- Experience with mobile application programming and security testing
- Experience with source code analysis software
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Published in 2600 magazine
- Experience in social engineering and hardware hacking
FLSA - Job Classification: Non - Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Product – Internal