Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions; we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution are superior. Also â€“ we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is looking for an IT Support Specialist to work out of our offices in Bellevue, WA
- Troubleshoot & diagnose issues with (but not limited to) network connectivity, desktops/laptops, applications (installed and cloud) and AV equipment.
- Responds to End User support requests via email, IM, walkup and ticketing system.
- Displays utmost professionalism, patience and servant-heartedness while working with employees who have varying degrees of technology skills.
- Adheres & contributes to company policies and processes, including change management policies/ procedures.
- Is passionate about automation and streamlining of processes including computer imaging, networking, information security and employee onboarding
- Assistance in other day to day functions of the Information Technology department as directed.
- 2+ years of prior experience in a corporate HelpDesk/IT environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to solve IT-related issues.
- Previous experience with Office 365 administration, including Exchange Online, Outlook, Skype, SharePoint, Yammer, etc.
- Previous experience with computer imaging & deployment, Active Directory, Group Policies, Windows and Mac OS
- Previous enterprise ticketing software experience (FreshDesk, Remedy, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills/technologies via self-study and formal training
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Internal IT - Operations