Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have opportunities in meeting their Customer’s needs. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for ITSM Consultants with Microsoft Office 365 Admin experience.
- Experience designing and implementing IT Service Management Functions; Service Desk, Incident Management, Event Management/Monitoring
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
- Proven consulting experience as a trusted advisor to IT organizations
- Process design and improvement experience
- Experience preparing IT organizations for a transition to Cloud Computing
- Familiarity with Office 365 Admin portal, Service Health Dashboard and Enterprise in-product support experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, collaborative approach
- Strong presentation skills, written and verbal
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- 5+ years working in the IT industry
- 2+ years working with Microsoft Office 365
- 50% travel, US only
- ITIL Masters Certification
- 1+ years Office 365 Administration experience
- 3+ years IT service monitoring experience
- Lead team through a series of interviews, whiteboard sessions, and knowledge-transfer presentations to help ensure that the team is cloud-ready in critical operational and support areas
- Create Service Desk Documentation including troubleshooting, optimized incident management cloud workflow, and escalation criteria
- Create Service Map for the primary service consumed from Office 365
- Monitoring for performance and availability
- Document customer-side escalation workflow and escalation matrices
- Ensure the IT Pros and the IT organization are optimized to drive the business improvements
- Ensure Service Desk, Incident Management, and Office 365 Administrators know how to proactively operate and support Office 365 in an end-to-end manner
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.