Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Localization Manager - Bellevue, WA
Blueprint Consulting Services is looking for an experienced Localization Team Manager to join our team.
Skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 2+ years’ Localization Project Management Experience required in a similar professional environment
- Ability to manage the entire life-cycle of multiple localization projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization specialist, internal and external business partners and clients
- Ability to coordinate all project phases and efficiently predict the lifespan of all stages of the project
- Understanding of common performance standards and best practices within the localization industry and manages team’s compliance against standards, practices and policies
- Ability to follow analysis of client specific localization requirements, create and manage internal version of localization project plans and provides project specific education and coaching to localization consultants
- Analyzes project risk, defines mitigation actions of identified risks
- Assigns, monitors and measures team members work
- 3+ years’ Experience in people management, performance evaluations and improvement plans
- Experience in professional translation/localization work, technical translation experience preferred
- Leads project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls, including project kickoff meetings, weekly and ad-hoc issues, solves and performs post-mortems, while ensuring meetings are documented and minutes/PowerPoints are distributed
- Ability to manage the delivery of agreed upon action items to stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- A collaborative approach with the ability to adjust well to quick turnaround times
- Online gaming knowledge and experience, understands standard gaming terminology
- Strong team player in a multi-language/multi-cultural environment
- Experience working with CAT tools, such as MemoQ or Trados
- Bilingual, English and other (Fluent)
- Knowledge of current PC gaming products, markets, trends
FLSA - Job Classification: Salary Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Managed Services - Support