Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space. We are seeking an individual to join our Operations team who will continue to facilitate excellence in all our local office environments. The perfect candidate will be able to embrace and drive the Blueprint culture.
The Front Desk Coordinator plays a crucial role in shaping and maintaining company culture. Though tasks will be varied, the Front Desk Coordinator is an integral member of our supportive, creative, and collaborative organization.
Things move fast here, so we need a Front Desk Coordinator with a “can do” attitude to make our teams’ work life easier. The ideal candidate has office and vendor management experience in a creative environment along with basic technical skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support IT, Site Operations and HR, specifically with new hires and current employees
- Support and facilitate office events
- Open the office every morning and ensure that everything is in order
- Maintain the aesthetic integrity of the office, including conference rooms, kitchen, front desk, etc.
- Provide general support, including organizing supplies, scheduling and inventory management
- Maintain security protocol by following procedures, monitoring visitors and issuing badges
- 2 year AA degree preferred
- 1+ years of office administrative or management experience
- Comfort with technology, from using Outlook to setting up video meetings and presentations
- Authoritative, confident and able to maintain confidentiality
- Unwavering professionalism, resourcefulness and effective communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit