Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
French Translator - Bellevue, WA
Blueprint Technologies is looking for experienced Translators to join our team. For these roles, native proficiency in French, both written and verbal – is required.
In this role, your responsibility will be, but are not limited to, translating written materials such as new releases, marketing material, support knowledge base articles and other customer facing literature. There will be last minute changes to source material, so a certain level of flexibility as well as organization skills are necessary for reprioritizing own workflow from time to time. Good communication skills are also a must in a very team driven-work environment.
Skills we are looking for:
- Native proficiency in French language and excellent understanding of French grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- Experience in professional translation/localization work, both technical and creative.
- Ability to adjust translation style and terminology depending on the source material.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently depending on assignment.
- Prioritizes quality over quantity with impeccable attention to detail.
- Knowledge of modern language trends, terminology, and online slang (social media, games).
- Some online game knowledge and experience, as well as the ability to understand standard game terminology is required.
Preferred, but not required:
- Passion for PC gaming.
- Familiarity with computer hardware, software development, or game design.
- Familiarity with game distribution platforms (Steam, Origin, GOG, etc.)
FLSA - Job Classification: Salary Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Managed Services - Support