Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought Provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for Big Data Engineers to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Advanced Experience with Software development, in an open source environment (5+ years)
- Experience with Spark and/or Scala (3+ years)
- Experience with Hadoop (2-4 years)
- Experience with GitHub and/or other versioning tools
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, application domains, and adapt to changes.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team player.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with a distributed cloud (preferably Azure)
- Experience with agile software development methodology and continuous delivery models
- Experience with team building and mentoring
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full-Time Position.
Department: Big Data