Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
We are looking for a Desk Side Technician to join our team here at Blueprint Consulting Services. This individual must be dynamic and passionate who is looking to grow and make an impact throughout our organization!
- Generate and triage incoming user tickets
- Work deskside to assist users in resolving issues
- Write proactive documentation on potential issues in the environment as well as document resolutions to reoccurring issues
- Knowledge of current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (OS X and Linux a plus)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and other server applications
- Advanced knowledge of computer and server hardware, particularly experience building customized PCs
- Knowledge and familiarity with network troubleshooting
- Ability to evaluate existing systems / user needs to analyze, design, recommend and implement system changes
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Maintain shared office resources: Printers, Conference Rooms and Virtual Reality test areas
- 3+ years of experience with customer facing IT/Helpdesk
- Troubleshooting Windows 7/8/10 (Linux or MacOS is a bonus)
- Active Directory user management
- Building Custom Desktop Gaming Computers
- Network Troubleshooting
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.