Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions; we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is looking for Big Data Engineers to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- Advanced Experience with Software development, in an open source environment (5+ years)
- Experience with Spark or Hadoop
- Experience with Scala or Python
- Experience with GitHub and/or other versioning tools
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, application domains, and adapt to changes.
- Ability to develop simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with distributed cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with agile software development methodology and continuous delivery models
- Experience with team building and mentoring
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Consulting Services – Information Technology