Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
We are looking for a Service Engineer supporting and helping companies design, setup and configure the Microsoft Operation Management Suite (OMS) including site recovery, backup and log analytics. We are looking for an experienced Service Engineer with strong customer service skills to facilitate onboarding, adoption, and drive customers to full utilization.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Service or Systems Engineer
- Experience with Azure (experience with other cloud services like AWS is also a plus)
- Design and adopt industry best practices for online services including disaster recovery, business continuity, monitoring/alerting, and service health measurement.
- Deep experience monitoring/alerting w/ Splunk, AppDynamics, SCOM, ServiceNow, and OMS.
- Willing to work on call (24x7) as part of an escalation path
- Excellent knowledge of Azure
- Excellent PowerShell scripting, problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with site recovery, site backup, and log analytics
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Great team member and communicator.
If you have a passion for taking Azure services to new heights, and this sounds exciting to you, come talk with us!
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.