Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
- Are you a high energy, outgoing and driven individual looking to bring your recruiting skills to the next level?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and inspire others to new levels of success?
- Do you have a passion for constantly looking for new and better ways to do things?
- Do you have a positive, can-do attitude that rubs off on other people?
- Are you seeking an atmosphere of direct communication, clear and mutually established priorities, and a culture driven by accountability and performance?
- Do you want to make tangible and meaningful contributions to the success of your company?
Blueprint Consulting Services is looking for a technical recruiter to join its internal team. This is an opportunity to join an organization that is expanding at an astonishing rate and be placed in a role where being on top of your game daily is imperative. If you are looking to join a team that views everything "big picture", then this could be for you. Full transparency, this role requires urgency, dedication, passion, and the ability to quickly adapt and transfer resources daily, sometimes hourly as needed. With the pace of business these days, time and information gathering is critical so being detail oriented, organized, and methodical is one of the keys to measure your success.
What your day will look like:
- Meet with Directors, hiring managers, and others to assess business requirements and collaborate with recruiting team on immediate needs.
- Manage VMS activity across multiple clients.
- Develop talent pipeline through all sourcing techniques.
- Create Job descriptions, marketing, and other candidate outgoing marketing per role.
- Proactively sourcing high quality candidates, leveraging your network and utilizing creative sourcing strategies.
- Take ownership of the recruiting process with each candidate from start to finish.
- Understand the importance of candidate workflow and follow up.
- Work with the existing internal team on all possible needs.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, current market rates, negotiation, research, training, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven success in a previous technical recruiting role in high pace / urgent environment.
- Ability to communicate with Hiring managers, Directors, VP’s, Owners, etc.
- Capable of creating complex Boolean searches to identify talent.
- Previous successful experience within a VMS system.
- Develop best practice across VSM tools.
- Highly driven and self-directed, and a desire to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn paired with exceptional research, consulting, executive sourcing, and assessing skills.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow your business.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Internal – Operations