Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also - we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for an UX Designer to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint Consulting Services is seeking a designer with five or more years’ experience and a portfolio demonstrating strong visual presence. As part of a lean team in a product accelerator, you will closely work with a variety of teams to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of product experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs, and online experiments
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
- Collaborating with Client Development and Marketing, contribute to the design and delivery of product branding and sales enablement tools Other responsibilities as necessary
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with statistics and experimental design.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Please include URLs for an online portfolio. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- Must be located or willing to relocate to the Bellevue, WA area