Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is looking for a SharePoint Solutions Engineer.
- Interview key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assess needs across multiple business units to develop and implement solutions that lead to improved organization, synchronization, collaboration, and sharing of information across the organization.
- Analyzes customer requirements and develops solutions to fit their business needs using Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2015, O365
- Sets up, configures and maintains platforms
- Provides customizations on top of platforms
- Design navigation and present information so that users can quickly and easily find important sites and information.
- Configure metadata to improve search capabilities and make it easier to search for and compare related data or content.
- Configure, create, and maintain SharePoint site collections, document libraries, lists, permissions, site pages, user accounts, and service applications.
- Continuously review, analyze, monitor, and improve the SharePoint environment.
- Minimal assistance in other day to day functions of the Information Technology department as directed.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SharePoint Governance, information architecture, technical standards, service applications, and web applications
- 3 - 5 years’ prior experience working with SharePoint Server.
- 3 - 5 years’ prior experience working with SharePoint web parts, web apps, forms and lists.
- Experience working with all Office 365 technologies.
- Expertise configuring form libraries, lists, workflows, team sites, content management sites, user permissions, and search.
- Knowledge of PowerShell commands for SharePoint Online/2013/2016, Microsoft SQL Server, and IIS.
- Experience working with InfoPath and SharePoint Designer to build custom workflows and forms.
- Experience creating taxonomies
- Experience designing content types for an organization
- Archiving and Record Center experience
- Ability to design SharePoint solutions from rough process flows and requirements.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to continually raise the bar, take ownership, and innovate.
- Excellent team player.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position
Department: Internal – IT