Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Project Manager to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a project or program management role
- Experience in O365
- Working knowledge of the following areas:
- Identity Protection: AAD P2 and Azure ATP
- Endpoint Protection: Microsoft Defender ATP
- Email: Office ATP
- Information Protection (MIP): Microsoft Azure Information Protection P2, Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Information Governance (MIG): eDiscovery, Data Governance, Customer Key, Lock Box
- Experience working in IT in a customer facing role
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong cross-group communication, collaboration, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and ability to understand & manage complex scenarios
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position