Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for an O365 Migration Specialist to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions! This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
In this role, your focus is to help customer executing their data migration strategy to adopt the Microsoft Cloud. You’ll assist our clients to understand the overall migration process and be the point of contact with the customer until the completion of migration phase. This role has the accountability of successful delivery of mailbox, fileshare and other type of migrations.
- 4 years+ of Technical proficiency in Exchange and Exchange Online, Active Directory, and related technologies
- Ability to meet our client’s, customer’s and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role
- Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and partners
- Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers the Microsoft Cloud (specifically Office 365)
- Proven experience on complex scenarios of data migration from on-premises technologies to Office 365, on Microsoft and 3rd party solutions
- Exceptional collaboration skills on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
- Proven ability to work virtually
- Communication Skills-Spoken and written English (including technical writing)
- Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries
- Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Dallas, TX and/or Charlotte, NC