Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Modern Workplace Engineer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- Experience in design, development and implementation of SharePoint sites
- Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, and Power Platform
- Experience migrating clients and services into the Microsoft Cloud
- Well versed in Power Platform. Experience with Power Automate
- Microsoft Azure Services, direction and evolution as related to enterprise desktop, mobile and infrastructure services. Key areas include Azure Active Directory and modern authentication architectures, conditional access and deployment of services
- Ability to work with customers to identify business requirements and applying approach and solution
- Proven ability to create project deliverable documentation, including design, build and operations guides
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure and Office365 services
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Security Solutions
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field. MCSA or MCSE certifications preferred
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position