Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Quantum Lab Project/Site Manager to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
You will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence regarding management of the growing portfolio of Scientific Partnerships. This includes but is not limited to establishing internal and external rhythm of the business, governance, tracking, archiving, and reporting of Scientific Partnerships. The successful candidate will partner with a wide variety of institutional partner stakeholders (e.g. procurement/supply, finance, legal, tax & trade, administration, program management, research and engineering) across the world, on matters relating to Intellectual Property (IP) deals, licensing, patent administration, invention disclosures, public funding and grants, facilities and equipment, export controls, scientific resources/talent, and more. The vision is for the successful individual in this role to own discrete projects in the Scientific Partnerships space and progress to directly developing and managing a portfolio of Scientific Partnerships. International and Domestic travel can be expected with this role.
- Degree in physics, STEM field or related field. Preferred semiconductor physics background
- 2-3+ years’ experience of site management – research – lab management
- PM – certificate (PMP) preferred
- Passion for process improvement and project/portfolio management.
- Manages effectively to budget.
- Experience with contracts and contracting, ideally in relation to IP and licensing.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Integrity, diplomacy, and partnership skills to work effectively with all levels and functions of internal and external Quantum-related teams, ranging from senior leadership to individual contributors, scientists to functional counterparts.
- Manages confidentiality without exception.
- Advanced business acumen and judgment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative multi-tasker who can effectively juggle and manage competing priorities and tasks. Able to plan, organize and execute independently.
- Track record of delivery and drive for results.
- Interfacing with other sites and teams, keeping everyone in the loop and up to date
- Export control and associated tasks with materials shipping around the world
- Meeting arrangements (locations, timing, needed personnel etc.)
- Ordering equipment, supplies etc.
- Managing vendors and order statuses, interacting with administration and engineering staff
- Project and personnel management. Laying out timelines, tracking project status, following up on milestones etc. Helping us keep track of our various projects and where we are at with each, prioritizing what needs more attention.
- Reporting and slide aggregation. If you can, even without a strong science background (in semi conductor physics or physics engineering related) make a first pass at a group presentation or report, that would be ideal.
- Internal meeting notes, specifically action items or key pieces of information that should be read out to our larger group or tracked.
- Compliance and training issues.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana – on Perdue University Campus