Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Trainer & Content Designer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions! This individual will be a dynamic and energetic presenter who is experienced at tailoring different learning styles, activities and personalities. He/she will excel at being highly flexible and responsive to changing business needs and enjoy collaborating with a multitude of departments and employee levels. They will drive positive change and have a positive impact through delivering quality training and education to employees.
- Delivers group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas.
- Conducts trainings utilizing a variety of methods: instructor-led, remote sessions, e-learning, and video
- Prepares or revise training approaches that include a variety of learning methods including individual or group instruction, demonstrations, practice activities, classroom games, and learner assessments in live or virtual environments.
- Consistently demonstrates consultative approach within Blueprint and with Blueprint clients.
- Creates engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Works with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- States instructional end goals and creates content that matches them
- Visualizes instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Provides exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Creates supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Collaborates on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and assists with development of assessment instruments
- Maintains training documentation and course folder
- Assists with scheduling, training records, and audits
- Other duties, as assigned
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology, 2-3 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models with heavy implementation experience
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Knowledge of training plan, curriculum, and aid design and development
- Experience with implementation and facilitation of training events and programs
- Teaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to assess training needs and objectives
- LMS experience, a plus
- 3 years minimum experience as a trainer with delivery of a variety of topics
- 1-year minimum experience as a content designer
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer or standing for long periods of time
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Bellevue, WA