Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for an O365 Data Migration Specialist to work out of our office in Las Colinas, TX.
Do you want to be a key leader in our client’s fastest growing business and personally driving an industry transformation to the Cloud? Are you passionate and excited about working directly with enterprise customers and to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Office 365?
Our Customer Support team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy Messaging Managers that will be responsible for managing multiple migration projects for Enterprise Level Customers. This role will be responsible for providing customers with information related to the migration, working with technical engineers, providing timelines, and have the ability to communicate with technical & non-technical stake holders.
As a Migration Specialist your focus is to help customer executing their data migration strategy to adopt the Microsoft Cloud. The ideal candidate will be well versed with the Migration Process knowledge & Tools.
The Migration Specialist will assist other resources assigned to the client to understand the overall migration process and is the point of contact with the customer until the completion of migration phase. This role has the accountability of successful delivery of mailbox, fileshare and other type of migrations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide/Upload the latest version of the Migration Tools (pre-flights), Process documentation, migration Questionnaire’s
- Coordinate with the customer for any discrepancies observed in it the migration prerequisites information shared by the customer.
- Coordinate between the Customer, your team & the Migration Factory to ensure the smooth execution of migrations.
- Manage the escalations from the customer end to end to resolve them. The Migration Specialist will involve the respective teams required for resolving migrations issues.
- Coordinate with the Customer for the Post Migration issues during the Migration phase based on the scope of the Migration Type.
- Responsible to close the Migrations with the customer and provide appropriate status updates to the relevant stakeholders upon closure.
- Updating the customer forecast & high level schedule in the internal tools to provide visibility of the customers coming in for migrations, migration type and volumes for the Migration factory to plan for resourcing.
- 4 years+ of Technical proficiency in Exchange and Exchange Online, Active Directory, and related technologies.
- Prior Customer and Partner Focus experience
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers the Microsoft Cloud (specifically Office 365).
- Proven experience on complex scenarios of data migration from on-premises technologies to Office 365, on Microsoft and 3rd party solutions.
- Exceptional collaboration skills on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Proven ability to work virtually
- Communication Skills-Spoken and written English (including technical writing).
- Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Solutions Delivery