Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Portuguese Speaking Office 365 Application Assurance Manager to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions! Our team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy candidates who will be responsible for delivering O365 Deployment support services. The Office 365 Application Assurance Manager role will be responsible for engaging with clients to assess their needs and aligning the technical resources needed for a successful onboarding experience. You will be driving the conversations, understanding where application breaks might be happening, assessing where our team will be able to assist, and maintaining customer satisfaction throughout all the phases of their project. This role will require developing exceptionally strong and transparent working relationships with the teams to deliver expected customer and business results.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Manage and lead the Onboarding Project using a set of web-based computing systems
- Partner with technical resources to achieve team productivity goals
- Proven history of demonstrated project management skills and leadership
- Develop, foster and maintain effective customer and partner relationships maintaining CSAT
- Be responsive to customer needs
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services\Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Project Management
- Effective Communication
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Self-Discipline and comfortable with ambiguity
- Basic O365 Troubleshooting
- Windows 10 upgrade experience
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Las Colinas, Texas and/or Charlotte, North Carolina